How do I care for and clean my jewellery?
Silver will naturally tarnish and lose its shine when exposed to the atmosphere.
When not being worn silver is best kept in a jewellery box or bag to reduce exposure.
If your jewellery does require cleaning I recommend you use a polishing cloth. These are readily available at most jewellers or hardware stores.
The best way to prevent this is by wearing it !
• Keep your jewel in its own storage box; sterling silver like other precious metals can oxidize with time.
• Use a paste, liquid, polishing cloth intended for use on silver
• Or you may simply wash the jewel with warm water, rubbing in little soap or toothpaste, rinsing and dry it with a fine soft cloth.
• Wipe your beads with a damp cloth after wearing them; otherwise their lustre will become dull.
• Don't use tissue paper and towels to clean your jewellery
• Don't go swimming with your jewellery on
• Don't do any physical activities with your jewellery on.
• Don't spray perfume or body lotions on your pieces of jewellery
• Don't clean your jewellery with abrasives, ammoniac...)
• Don't store your jewellery in the bathroom.
• Don't Wear your jewellery overnight or put it under your pillow.
• Store your jewellery in a same box with others jewels.
• Don't Wear your jewellery when working with household cleaner.